Thursday 5 January 2012

WIFE TROUBLE..





  A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 60 miles
> per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across
> at
> her and speaks in a clear voice. 'I know we've been married for twenty
> years, but I want a divorce.'
>
>
>        The wife says nothing, Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly
> increases her speed to 65 mph. The husband speaks again. 'I don't want you
> to try and talk me out of it,' He says, 'because I've been having an
> affair
> with your best friend.
>
>        Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more
> tightly and slowly increases the speed to 75 He pushes his luck. 'I want
> the
> house,' he says insistently. ..
>
>        Up to 80. 'I want the car, too,' he continues.
>
>        85 mph. 'And,' he says, 'I'll have the bank accounts, all the
> credit
> cards and the boat!'
>
>        The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge.
> This makes him nervous, so he asks her, 'Isn't there anything you want?'
>
>        The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice.
>        'No, I've got everything I need,' she says.
>        'Oh, really,' he inquires, 'so what have you got?'
>
>
>        Just before they slam into the wall at 85 mph,The wife turns to him
> and smiles. 'The airbag.'
>
>
>
>
>        Moral of the Story :
>        Women are crazy!!!!
>       Don't mess with them!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment